Paul L Judd
- Owner of Great American Realty.
- President of Eden Holding & Development Company.
- Past Chairman of Ogden Valley Business Association.
- Past President of Willow Creek Home Owners Association.
- Past President of Liberty Bell Home Owners Association.
- Selling Upper Valley Properties for 17 Years.
- The Upper Ogden Valley and Weber County.
- Nobody knows the Valley like Paul does. He has been selling Upper Valley properties since 1985 and has
extensive knowledge of local and county zoning regulations.
- Owner/Broker of Great American Realty located in the Upper Ogden Valley.
- Residential home sales since 1985.
- Worked with National Corporations on Multi-Million Dollar projects.
- Represented hundreds of private individuals.
- Commercial project experience.
- Graduate of The Realtor Institute. GRI.
- Listings handles through local MLS Boards.
- Member of Wasatch Front and Greater Ogden Area Association of Realtors.
- Time, energy and money spent developing an impressive Internet presence to market your home in an quick and efficient manner.
- All listings are on the Internet through National Associations of Realtors.
- Great American Realty has a huge Upper Ogden Valley presence with its Eden Office and agents who live here.
- Raised on cattle ranch, where he learned the value of hard work and complete honesty.
- Enjoys skiing, snowmobiling, motor cycle riding and fishing.
- Background in Environmental Regulations.
- Works hard to preserve nature and protect personal property rights.